November 14-17, 2012 - Morristown, NJ
Hosted by Atlantic Health System
Learn from leading nutrition researchers and practitioners such as:
- Leo Galland, MD, FACN, Foundation for Integrated Medicine
- David J.A. Jenkins, PhD, MD, MACN, University of Toronto
- Lisa Ganjhu, DO, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Ananda Prasad, MD, PhD, MACN, Wayne State University
- Joseph Proietto, MBBS, PhD, FACN, University of Melbourne
- Michael Rosenbaum, MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- David B. Sarwer, PhD, Univ Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Walter Willett, MD, FACN, Harvard School of Public Health
And many more!
Insight-Packed Program Sessions:
- Overcoming Weight Loss Resistance in Medical and Surgical Therapies
- Preventing Diabetes, Cardiovascular and Liver Disease in Patients with Cardiometabolic Syndrome
- Insulin Resistance and Inflammation in Cancer Initiation and Promotion
- The Gut-Brain Connection
- Controversy: Should Healthy People Take Multivitamins?
Wed., November 14th Evening
The Supersize Me Experience: Diet, Exercise & the Metabolic Syndrome
Film & Discussion with the Supersize Me doctor: Lisa Ganjhu DO Columbia University, College of Physicians & Surgeons
Event Open to the Public
Call (727) 446-6086 to learn more.
The American College of Nutrition is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians.
The American College of Nutrition will be designating this activity for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Certified Nutrition Specialists and Registered Dietitians: The Certification Board for Nutrition Specialists (CBNS) authorizes credit hours for Certified Nutrition Specialists (CNS). Continuing education (CE) credit hours will be applied for through the Commission on Dietetic Registration for Registered Dietitians (RD).